In my post about PCOS I talked about how Arbonne’s 30 Days to Healthy Living, and how it was a big role in how I treat and manage my PCOS. Here is the run down of what the 30 days program is, and why it specifically works for me, and what it can do for you!
Do any of these symptoms sound familiar to you?
A lot of them sounded like me, when I was first introduced to the challenge. Specifically: bloating, brain fog, muscle aches, anxiety, acid reflux, inflammation, overheating, blood sugar imbalance, decreased metabolism, PMS, headaches, sugar cravings, chronic fatigue, depression, inability to lose weight, mood swings, and weight gain. Most of these boil down to the hormonal imbalance and the fact that I wasn’t caring for my body the way I should. I was dieting, but I was also still pumping my body full of toxins without even knowing. Anything your body can’t use is considered a toxin.
So what is the 30 Day’s to Healthy Living Challenge?
- A 30-day whole foods clean eating program.
- A system to equip people with the tools & knowledge to implement life-long health.
- A rest for the liver and kidneys to maximize function.
- An elimination program to help uncover food sensitivities.
- A weight loss jumpstart.
Here is a quick run through from Dr. Tanda Cook!
If this sounds good to you, then I want to make sure you know what this program is NOT:
- A deprivation diet
- A fast
- A liquid diet
- A water weight diet
- A lose weight fast diet
So what will you get?
- 2 bags of Protein Shake (60 servings)
- 2 boxes of Herbal Detox Tea (60 servings)
- 2 boxes of Fizz Sticks (60 servings)
- 1 box of Digestion Plus (30 servings)
- Then chose 2: Greens Balance, 7- Day Cleanse, or Fiber Boost
Now what will you have to do?
- Follow the program as outlined, using all of the supplements you receive
- Eat every 4-6 hours
- Have one clean and green meal a day either for lunch or dinner
- Stay active in the Facebook group, where you will get your meal plans, grocery lists, and all questions answers
- Take before and after pictures to document your progress for yourself
- Keep an open mind about how your relationship with food may change
I just really didn’t realize how much of a funk I was in…. this weekend was the first weekend in a long time where I felt myself again. I got to spend Saturday with a friend for life Lilli. I also got to have an amazing business meeting Saturday morning and share the freedom that working an Arbonne business can bring. Then on Sunday I got to meet with my new team member Autumn and her daughter and plan for her to meet her goals for August and share the joy. Then Sunday night Jake and I went and had a date, and sang and danced and just felt free.
The thing that finally sparked how much had changed was driving home from our date I had a car concert. Music blaring, windows down, singing at the top of my lungs… even with a headache.
When you struggle with a hormonal imbalance like I do, I don’t want to go out and see people, I feel crazy, but I also feel fatigued, I feel like a burden to those I love because I don’t feel fun. I couldn’t even have car concerts because I would have sensory overload and just shut down…
I was pushed to see all of these people because of Arbonne, and because I made a commitment to reach my goals and promote to district manager this month. But the joy that I feel now, the joy that you can see on my face is because of the Arbonne Clean Eating Challenge. I am balanced, I am alkaline, I am not pumping my body full of things that don’t serve me and my purpose. I have the energy and the desire to see people again!!! I am just so unbelievably grateful. I haven’t felt like this since summer of 2017, and I am so so so grateful to feel and be free from what was weighing me down.
(Excerpt from my Facebook post after my month on the Clean Eating Challenge, my before and after is below)
So what can you expect?
- You can expect to have more energy and feel better than you’ve felt in a long time.
- Average weight loss can be anywhere from 5-14 lbs for women, and 12-20 from men.
- Finding food sensitivities you didn’t know you had.
- Resolved gastro intestinal issue like diarrhea, constipation, bloating, acid reflux, and indigestion.
- Resolved sleeping issues, falling asleep easier and staying asleep.
Where will you be in 30 days if you keep going the way you’re going? Are you ready to change your trajectory?